The Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce one of our newest partnerships. Over the course of the next 12 months we will be partnering with Microsoft and Strategic Systems Group in delivering a curriculum focused on developing knowledge for the business community on technology solutions and uses.
The program is designed to be delivered as six webinars and six in person seminars about an hour in length each. The first of these sessions will take place September 10, 2015 here in the Chamber conference room. Moving forward we will rotate between webinar and seminar on the second Thursday of each month. These educational sessions are complimentary to Manhattan Beach Chamber members and available to non-members for $20 per session.
Our goal is to provide you with an opportunity to take a deeper look at products and services which could make your business more efficient or assist in growth plans. Microsoft will also be supporting our members with a discount program on their products and services. In addition we will be raffling off special technology bundles to those in attendance.
Here is a sampling of the topics we will be discussing over the coming year:
- What is the “Cloud” and how does it reduce technology costs by 50%
- SEO: How to get more people to your website and increase sales by 50%
- Office 365: Why 98% of the Fortune 100 have adopted this technology and what are the benefits
- Did you know more than 60% of all businesses close after a cybercrime? 5 steps to safeguard your business
- CRM: Now that you have a bunch of leads, how do you track and automate your sales and operations?
- 20 tips and tricks on Microsoft Office 2013 Pro
- Cloud and disaster recovery
- The power of Business Intelligence
- 8 steps to increase sales by 40% using email and network marketing
- Cloud servers
- Windows 10 and Skype Translator
We hope you are as excited as we are to be able to bring this level of support to your business as part of your membership in the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce. Please click here to register for the first of these sessions on September 10, 2015.