The Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce is focused on providing its membership with the tools and resources to help their business grow and thrive within the local community. We have dedicated staff that will work with you to ensure you are getting the attention your company deserves. Our goal is to continually support the individual efforts of business as they work to support the growth of our economy. Here is some information on how the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce is working with member businesses and the city of Manhattan Beach to support that growth:
- Development of the NEW Chamber website which will integrate with other local and city websites to provide calendar information for events and “happenings”. This will increase business and event visibility and serve as an informational resource not only for the community but to those visitors to our community.
- Create robust programming to help promote initiatives of local business including but not limited to:
- Community Awareness Forums
- Business Development Workshops
- Economic and Real Estate Development Forums
- Provide analysis on and feedback to local government and the city on the state of business growth and retention in the area as well as to encourage the recruitment of various businesses
- Attend national and regional trade shows related to helping grow the local business demographic and support different channels of visitation to the city
- Provide new and fresh marketing opportunities to member businesses to help sell the community and to enhance both the local and visitor experience.
- Looking forward by creating a 10 year collaborate plan and a broader partnership with the city of Manhattan Beach to lead a team of civic and private advocacy efforts, serve as a clearing house and change agent for local business community, and to explore zoning and code enforment.
We encourage you to attend some of our networking events to hear first hand about our progress from the above efforts. Please continue to check our website to learn more about our efforts on how we are contributing to the expansion and redevelopment of our local economy.