This morning on our weekly radio show we invited Cyndi McMaster, the Chair for the Chamber’s Ambassador Committee and Pamela Rice, the Chamber’s Office Depot Representative to join us and tell us a bit about the benefits of being a Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce member.
Cyndi has been a member of the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce for over 4 years serving on various committees and taking over the Ambassador Chair position just last year. She currently sits on the Chamber’s Board of Directors and is very involved in supporting the Chamber’s mission.
Pamela works at Office Depot and is currently a Territory Development Manager for the South Bay communities. Office Depot is one of the MANY benefits you will receive from being a Chamber member.
The following is a list of other benefits you may receive when becoming a member:
- Advertising discounts with 3 local publications, The Beach Reporter, The Daily Breeze, and The EasyReader
- FREE listing in the Annual Destination Guide which is circulated to 15K businesses & residents (print and e-version)
- Numerous networking opportunities such as breakfasts, luncheons and evening events
- E-referrals from Chamber staff connecting you with people looking for your products and services
- FREE Business consulting with SCORE & best practice information presented in symposiums, workshops, and panels
- Leadership opportunities which offer you a greater knowledge of how the Chamber works and close access to its members
- Member exclusive discounts through: Office Depot & 2CP, the official payment process of the Chamber
- Discount IT solutions offered by 6th Street Consulting and website solutions offered at discounted rates throughWebsite in 5 Days
- Free Member portal on Chambers NEW website through September 1, 2014
- COMING SOON…advertising opportunities on the Chamber website as well as saver and deal programs
If you have questions on becoming a member or would like to join, please contact Lori Totasdo, Business Development Director at email@example.com